|Production Year||Introduction Year::3054|
|Chassis||GM Stealth Endo Steel|
|Engine||GM 315 XL|
|Communications System||Dalban Micronics|
|Speed||118.8 km/h (151.2 km/h with MASC)|
The Stealth is a heavy scout 'Mech that is in use by the Federated Suns and the Lyran Alliance. The 'Mech has a GM 315 XL Engine that allows the Stealth to move at speeds of 118.8 kph and the MASC system on board can push the 'Mech to 151.2 kph in short bursts. This amazing mobility is augmented by jump jets which the Stealth can use to jump up to two hundred and ten meters. The Stealth is also outfitted with a Cyclops-Beagle Sensory Active Probe that the Stealth can use to find hidden enemy units.
Weapons and Equipment
The Stealth is armed with an eclectic short range weapons arsenal. The primary weapons in this arsenal are a pair of Diplan M3 Medium Lasers which are backed up by a Shannon SH-60 SRM-6 and a Federated SuperStreak Streak SRM-2 which both allow the 'Mech to find weak spots in an enemy 'Mech's armor.
- This version uses an experimental Composite Structure as its skeleton. An XL Engine and MASC allow this Stealth variant to reach speeds of 140km/h. In addition, several Clan spec systems have been installed on the chassis, including an Active Probe, ECM Suite, a Streak SRM-6, and a trio of ER Medium Lasers. Two arm mounted ER Flamers provide anti-infantry capabilities. Most interesting is the use of a Chameleon Light Polarization Shield to make this Stealth live up to its name. BV (2.0) = 2,222
- STH-1D Stealth Anna
- A customized 1D model variant created for Captain Anna Ramirez during the FedCom Civil War. Ramirez collected several Medium Pulse Lasers and additional Medium Lasers and had techs fit them in place of her SRM 6 launcher. In addition, she had a half ton of additional armor added to the thin hulled design. BV (1.0) = 1,240
- Handbook House Davion p.187
- MUL online date for the Stealth
- Combat Operations, p. 124
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 48
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 49
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 50
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 51
- Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 52
- Experimental Technical Readout: Steiner, p. 4
- Record Sheets: Unique 'Mechs p. 5 - Stealth Anna - Custom Variant published by BattleCorps website.