- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
- This article is about Battle Armor Equipment. For the Design Quirk, see Improved Sensors (Design Quirk).
Improved Sensors are broad-spectrum sensors installed in Battle Armor to increase detection accuracy. These sensors were first developed by the Clans circa 2890 and function similar to an Active Probe with a range of 90 meters. Improved Sensors were introduced to the Inner Sphere in 3051 thanks to the Gray Death Legion tinkering with FedCom Infiltrator suits. However, these sensors are much heavier than their Clan counterparts and have a detection range of only 60 meters.
Improved Sensors weigh 65kg and are limited to one per Battle Armor. A unit equipped with Improved Sensors provides a -1 bonus to any Search and Rescue success rolls.
- TechManual, p. 257, "Improved Sensors"
- Strategic Operations, p. 46, "Search And Rescue Modifiers Table"