|Planetary System Info|
|Star Type||M5V (206 hours)|
|Position in System||1st|
|Time to Jump Point||2.52 Days|
|Recharging Station||Zenith and Nadir|
|HPG Facility Class||B|
|Percent, Level of Native Life||None|
|Planetary Capital||New Stockholm|
(References to Gallery)
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
X: -198.09 Y: 109.05[e]
- Number of Satellites: 1 (Romaine)
- Surface Gravity: 1.03
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Equatorial Temperature: 27° C (Cool-Temperate)
- Surface Water: 88 percent
- Highest Native Life: None
 Era Specific Data
- Noble Ruler: Nondi Steiner, Duchess of Gallery
- Political Leader: Leader Chivra Kennedy
- ComStar Representative: Precentor Roger Kennedy
- Noble Ruler: Duchess Lisa Steiner II
- Population: 681,000,000
- Socio-Industrial Levels/USIIR: B-C-A-B-D
The world of Gallery presents a barren surface. The system's weak sun cannot penetrate the perpetual heavy cloud cover, and the planet is constantly swept by violent storms. The one attack ever made on Gallery, by the Free Worlds League, was a dismal failure. Visual scans are useless on the surface, and the chilling storms drastically reduce equipment's effectiveness. Would-be attackers who somehow avoid scattering on their drop or deployment must locate their objective on a terrain devoid of either natural or man-made landmarks, as Gallery's main industries are located far from its few squat cities. The planet is honeycombed with long tunnels left by miningbots making extensive journeys for the rare pockets of gems and metals Gallery yields. The League raiders never exited the tunnels, most likely dying of starvation.
Gallery's severe climate is the result of a strangely oversized moon and its effects on the three vast seas. This same damp climate restricts the planet to receiving approximately five weeks of sunlight a year. These conditions combined to create a world where no life could grow. Fortunately imported plants were able to convert much of the atmosphere to oxygen, and humans settled on the world. Most of the world's 685,000,000 residents live underground to avoid the extreme weather. In 3079 only the Dynamics Company was active on Gallery, operating at 55% of its maximum output.
During the Jihad, as the LAAF took continuing losses from combat while the Word of Blake ravaged the military industrial base of the Lyran Alliance the satellite systems produced by Nashan Communications and Entertainment became increasingly important to the war effort. The satellite networks acted as force multipliers, offsetting some of the effective combat losses the LAAF suffered.
 Local Fauna
 Manufacturing Centers
 Owner History
- 2340 - Protectorate of Donegal
- 2341 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3030 - Lyran Commonwealth
- 3040 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3052 - Federated Commonwealth
- 3057 - Lyran Alliance
- 3062 - Lyran Alliance
- 3130 - Lyran Commonwealth 
 Nearby Planets
| Planets within 2 jumps (60 light-years) |
Closest planets first:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Handbook: House Steiner, p. 78, "Planet Profile"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 168, "Planet Guide"
- ↑ Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 13
- ↑ Objectives: Lyran Alliance, p. 3
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 85, "Bolan Province"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Handbook: House Steiner, p. 13, "Protectorate of Donegal world within the Lyran Commonwealth befor  and after at their founding in "
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 158, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Handbook: Major Periphery States, p. 25, "Rim Worlds Republic At the Fall of the Star League "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 36, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 10, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130