- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Technology Rating is a code used in the Classic BattleTech game indicating the relative sophistication of a piece of vehicles, 'Mech and other equipment, or of the subsystems found in the same. Its primary function is to determine what systems were available in a particular time period in the BattleTech universe. A similar system was used in the MechWarrior, First Edition roleplaying game. That scale was different, primarily because the Clans had not been developed when that game had been written.
|A||Primitive||to Early Twentieth century|
|B||Low-Tech||Late Twentieth century|
|C||Common Tech||21st to 22nd Centuries|
|D||High-Tech||Age of War and Succession Wars|
|E||Advanced||Star League and Post-3050 Inner Sphere|
|F||Hyper-Advanced||Clan and Post-3065 Inner Sphere|
- TechManual, p. 122