Alarion Naval Academy
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Alarion Naval Academy was founded in 3060. This school focuses on educating DropShip, JumpShip and WarShip crews for the Lyran Alliance. Naturally, it's located on Alarion. Graduates wear a black sash. 
|Founding Year||3058 |
Because the academy is centered around the naval aspects of the military, the Basic Training needs 12 months to accomplish in normal time. . The successful graduates can choose between several fields (Aerospace Pilot, Aerospace Specalist, to learn the Basic of a Technician, how to get a Marine, to operate as part of a Crew) . The courses last a minimum of two years. When the academy members finished their test with good marks the Special Training awaits them. The recruit how has Basic Technician experience can hone his skills as technician for aerospace machines which require 2 years. The other recruits can choose Naval Training, where they learn to operate the large naval vessels ranging from DropShips to even WarShips. The Training take 2 years to learn.
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 108
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance, pp. 37-38
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance,p.36-37
- Classic Battletech Companion, p. 68
- Classic BattleTech Companion, p. 70