- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Airship (Medium)|
|Barrier Armor Rating (BAR)||BAR 7|
|Crew||12 (2 officers, 10 enlisted/non-rated)|
The Dixon was originally designed as a law enforcement airship for the Free Worlds League. A number of these vehicles were converted into mobile fire suppression air vehicles for dense urban centers.
Weapons and Equipment
It has 181 ton liquid cargo capacity. The vehicle was reconfigured to have a 9.44 ton cargo capacity. Its cargo is unloaded through 3 doors found on the nose and both left and right wing sections. It also has a cargo lift hoist to bring up cargo itself.
- Dixon (law enforcement) - Original configuration of the Dixon Airship.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 104, "Dixon Firetender Airship"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 96, "Dixon Firetender"
- online date for the Dixon (Firetender)
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 92, "Airship Support Vehicle"