- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|“||There is a cancer in the Free Worlds League, a sickness that runs through our marrow and threatens to make us weak. We must excise this disease from our flesh before it is to late, and cleanse ourselves in the pure fire of the truth. I am the vessel of my father's will, the hot knife of his loyality that will cauterize our wounds and make us whole. I will not rest until the work he began is finished.||”|
|— From Elise Marik's inaugural address, printed in Seeds of Cisis, Times of Trouble, by Archibald Nelson, Termak Press, 2738|
Titel and Position
Gerald Marik I (first term)
Boris Marik (second term)
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League
2703 - 2731 (first term)
2731 - 2470 (second term)
| Succeeded by|
Elisabeth Marik (first term)
Bertram Marik (second term)
- Handbook House Marik, p. 88
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 23, "An Ominous Portent"