- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Enlightenment's Truth was a Nekohono'o-class DropShip operated by Clan Nova Cat. On 8 May 3067 it took part in the Trial of Possession dubbed Trial of Retribution, also known as the Second Naval Battle of Alshain. In this action it was carried on the Aegis-class WarShip SLS Blood Oath (part of the Vision Naval Star (Clan Nova Cat)) together with the Sacred Rite.
In this battle, the Enlightenment's Truth and the Dragon's Heart delivered altogether fourteen Battle Taxis worth of boarding troops to the Bear's Den, but they were all killed when the magazines on the Bear's Den exploded.
It was observed that most Nova Cat DropShips survived the battle, but it was not spelled out which vessels were destroyed.
- Trial of Retribution
- Field Manual Update, p. 82