- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Harmony Gold vs. BattleTech - An Actual Lawyer Weighs In
- BattleTech Dev Reveals Future Of The Game
- Read more →
The Frances was the Overlord-class DropShip owned and operated until at least 3067 by the mercenary unit known as HeavyHell Raisers. The Frances had been modified by this point in time, adjusting the cargo bays slightly to allow the DropShip to better transport the various components of the Heavyhell Raisers, which was a combined-arms battalion. The modifications were incomplete, however; much of the unit's infantry and vehicle contingents had to travel strapped into the bulk cargo bays, and the commanding officer of the HeavyHell Raisers, Major Manu Sharma, was seeking the resources to further modify the Frances accordingly.
- Mercenaries Supplemental II, p. 45, "HeavyHell Raisers: Taking A Stand"