- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1317.08 : -641.77[e]|
The Fröislandis system is located in the Anti-Spinward sector of the Deep Periphery past the Cygnus Loop. The significance of the Fröislandis system is unknown, but it was considered significant enough that it was one of a small number of inhabited systems recorded on charts of the region produced by Interstellar Expeditions in the late thirty-first century.
There are no significant or inhabited systems recorded within 60 light-years of Fröislandis. The four closest significant systems are:
|Four closest systems (distance in light years):|
|Landrum||202.3||Tansalir||265.5||Gurgaldar||351.2||Star Cluster 814||352.5|
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"