- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Gabriela Davion-Hart (b. ???? - d. ????) was a Major General within the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns who was serving as Commanding Offier of the 3rd Crucis Lancers during Operation UNION HOLD, the Star League invasion of the Outworlds Alliance, which began in 2581.
Davion-Hart and the Third Crucis Lancers were ordered to occupy the Outworlds Alliance world of Kinkaid II in early 2583, as part of a political ploy by First Prince Alexander Davion to hamper the SLDF and DCMS forces invading the Alliance. Davion-Hart was responsible for ordering her troops to subdue rather than destroy the Alliance militia forces who opposed the occupation of their world, and Davion-Hart called on the militia forces to surrender no less than five times during the four-hour battle to subdue them.
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 121, "Continued Maneuvers Politic..."