- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
witha jewel-encrustd golden chalice against a black eagle silhouette.
|Faction Affiliation||Free Worlds League|
A Free Worlds League affiliated 'Mech Stable.
Founded in 3059, it was founded on the belief of chivalry, not unlike the FWL's Knights of the Inner Sphere. It was heavily criticized for its usage of chivalry and were considered nothing but overgrown kid scouts. Despite this view of the stable's "foolish" motives, the criticism of it received for its chivalry resulted its fan-base to grow considerably by 3067.
Stable Master and Owners
Jergen Gaalf, the Stable Master and founder of Galahad formed the stable due to the increased brutality seen in game matches. He founded his stable in hope to reduce the brutality of the games, and to bring pride and chivalry back to the sport. Tabloids have said he was a former member of the Knights of the Inner Sphere. However, he claims he was not.
- Heather Mills - In 3114 Mills made it to the semifinals round of the Solaris VII Grand Championship. At that time she was considered the second best warrior employed by Galahad Stables.
Tactics and Style
Galahad MechWarriors are trained to follow chivalric code of conduct while in battle. While in combat, Galahad warriors do not use dishonorable methods of combat, such shooting in back of a opponent, and will try to minimize lethality of combat.
In 3067, the stable fielded 23 BattleMechs and 30 MechWarriors. Their contracts are rated at 20 percent with 1,600 C-Bill paycheck per month.
Veteran Galahad 'MechWarriors always try to avoid shooting in their opponent's rear arc. When a 'Mech is knocked down to the prone position, Galahad warriors deliberately aim for legs and arms of the opponent than head or torso. When they do so, they receive a +2 for their to-hit rolls when aiming for these sections. Should a Galahad warrior hit the head or torso, they are allowed to re-roll the results for second try.
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 25, "Notable Personnel" - Brief info on Jergen Gaalf and his ambitions to found Galahad stables.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Free Worlds League, p. 34
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 25, "Tactics" - Galahad fighters follow chivalry type honor rules.
- Mappack: Solaris VII, p. 43, "Stable-Specific Rules" - Special benefits and rules when using warriors of Galahad Stables.