- Clan Invasion Box Set ‘Mechs Revealed!
- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Clan Hell's Horses|
|Fuel|| 6 Tons |
|Tracking & Targeting System||Unspecified & Artemis IV|
|Heat Sinks||19 Double Heat Sinks|
The Goth is a early Clan Medium Omnifighter which was fielded during the 30th Century by Clan Hell's Horses. The Omnifighter is similar in the older Star League Aerospace Fighter, the Gotha. Like it's likely precursor, the fighter was designed for the role of attack craft.
Weapons and Equipment
Goth is a solid fighter with reasonably speed for weight class, being able push it's frame to maximum of 8 thrust with it's Fusion Engine. The hull is protected by 14.5 tons of Standard Armor, giving it modest armor for a medium weight fighter.
The bulk of the Goth's Prime Configuration firepower comes from a pair of wing mounted Artemis IV guided 15-tubed Long-Range Missile Launchers and backed up by a Large Pulse Laser and pair of ER Medium Lasers in the nose. Also found in the each of the wings, is a Small Pulse Laser. Second pair of ER Medium Lasers are found mounted to the rear, guarding the fight's vulnerable Tail.
- Alt. Config. B
- Primary is Energy focus craft, with the B's firepower dramatically hotter running with it's wing mounted pairing of ER Large Laser and Large Pulse. Complimenting the Goth's sensors, a Active Probe is fitted to it's nose. To help cope with the heat from the lasers, techs have fitted 21 Double Heatsinks. BV2=1,095
- Goth OmniFighter was first released in Turning Points: Tokasha, which did not have any significant information on it's operational history or it's permanent image. As of this writing, the image used was originally used for TRO:2750's Gotha, which the it is believed bases for the Goth OmniFighter. Record Sheet released cites the forethcoming Technical Readout: Golden Age, being source material of the OmniFighter.
- As of this writing, the Goth has no listing on the Master Unit List.
- Currently Alpha Strikes produced for the Goth OmniFighter and it's alternate Configurations are currently only found in digital form in Turning Points: Tokasha.
- TechManual, p186 - Aerospace Fuel Table - Table used calculate the tonnage of fuel 480 points is given.
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p47 Goth Medium OmniFighter - Battle value list on Record Sheet
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p47 Goth Medium OmniFighter - Goth information based on Record Sheet information
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p47 Goth Medium OmniFighter - Goth stats from Record Sheet information
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p48 Goth Medium OmniFighter - Goth A information based on Record Sheet information
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p49 Goth Medium OmniFighter - Goth B information based on Record Sheet information
- Turning Points: Tokasha, pp41-43 Goth Medium OmniFighter - Goth Record Sheet information indicate the main sourcematerial is TRO: Golden Age
- Turning Points: Tokasha, p23 Rules Annex / Alpha Strike - Issedone's Alpha Strike cards present.