|Tech Base||Mixed Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||23 km/h|
|Armor Type||Standard Stealth (Clan)|
The Grenadier II battle armor suit is an evolution of the Grenadier suit already in use by the AFFS. It uses lighter Clan-spec Standard Stealth armor mated to an Inner Sphere chassis to save weight. This allows the Grenadier II to pack as much firepower and protection as a Grenadier, but at a lighter weight. In addition, the lighter weight of the Grenadier II means it can be transported by OmniMechs.
Weapons and Equipment
The Grenadier II has a Modular Weapon Mount in the left arm and a second mounted in the body. The right arm has a single Basic Manipulator.
- Configuration A
- This configuration carries a Small Laser on the left arm mount and a Clan-spec SRM-4 with eight reloads on the body mount.
- Configuration B
- This variant carries a Battle Armor C3 System in the left arm and a Clan-spec LRM-4 with eight reloads on the body.
- Configuration C
- This version uses a Flamer on the arm and a Medium Laser on the torso mount.
- Configuration D
- Exclusive to The Republic of the Sphere, this configuration carries a Firedrake Support Needler on the arm mount and a BA Tube Artillery system on the body mount. The artillery system has an eight shot magazine.
- Experimental Technical Readout: Republic, Volume 3, p. 16