Heavy Battle Claw
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Heavy Battle Claw is a modification of the Battle Claw with more strength for the express purpose of ripping armor off of BattleMechs. Heavy Battle Claws are typically reserved for heavy or assault-weight suits, in part because they are even clumsier than standard Battle Claws; except for hanging on to an OmniMech's handholds, the Heavy Battle Claw is absolutely useless for anything else.
- Classic Battletech Companion, p. 175, "Heavy Battle Claw"
- TechManual, p. 259, "Battle Claw"