Heavy Support Flamer
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
- This article is about the infantry support weapon. For the vehicular model, see Heavy Flamer.
The Heavy Flamer is a larger crew-served version of the Man-Pack Flamer, more akin to the Flamer used by BattleMechs and other Combat Vehicles. Because the chemicals sprayed are even more incendiary than in the smaller variant, the crew is in even greater danger should the fuel tanks explode.
- Item:Flamer, Heavy
- Equipment Rating: C/A-B-B/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 3E/7CS
- Range: 8/20/35/70 meters
- Shots: 3
- Cost/Reload: 200/200
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 25kg/2.9kg
- Notes: Incendiary; Crew: 2
- Classic BattleTech RPG, p. 139
- A Time of War, p. 275