Heavy Support Laser
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Heavy Support Laser, introduced in 2405 by the Terran Hegemony, is one of the most powerful infantry support weapons on the battlefield. Equivalent to a BattleMech's Medium Laser, the Heavy Support Laser is popular among soldiers for its range, penetration and firepower. The Heavy Support Laser is also the standard-issue weapon on the Draconis Combine's Kanazuchi Battle Armor.
- Item: Heavy Support Laser
- Equipment Rating: D/D-F-D/E
- Armor Piercing/Base Damage: 7E/12
- Range: 150/500/950/1900 meters
- Shots: 20 Power Points per Shot
- Cost/Reload: 40000/*
- Affiliation: -
- Mass/Reload: 140kg/*
- Notes: Crew: 3; Recharge: 1 Turn
- Lostech, p. 43
- TechManual, p. 301
- A Time of War, p. 275