- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
A powerful faction effectively ruling over the Erit Cluster in the Lyran Commonwealth as of 3024, House Mailai is a local trading House operating in the Lyran Commonwealth periphery and the Oberon Confederation.
The House Mailai crest is described as a "blue X-and-circle".
Ca. 3024, House Mailai served as middle-men in the precarious dealings between Lord Olin Vogel, appointed representative of the Lyran Commonwealth's Archon Katrina Steiner, and Hendrik Grimm III of Oberon, by ferrying negotiators on their neutral DropShips which were not affiliated with either faction. It would later turn out that one of House Mailai's principal traders, "Proctor Sinvalie", was in fact one Captain Yorunabi, working for the Draconis Combine's ISF.