III Triarii Protectors
|III Triarii Protectors|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Triarii Protectors|
The III Triarii Protectors (also known as the Third Triarii), are the garrison unit for Prefecture III. The unit is currently undergoing training on Ozawa, testing and building a training course on the continent of Muroran. This complex will eventually be used by the rest of the Republic Armed Forces.
The Dark Age
In February 3136 a message was circulated on LinkNet asking for information on the whereabouts of Captain Raphael Furnato of III Triarii. The message, issued by "Dog Soldier of Sabik", claimed that Furnato was responsible for moving slaves, and had murdered at least five people - three men and two women - to cover his tracks. Dog Soldier claimed to have a journal belonging to one of those killed by Furnato proving his crimes, and offered a bounty for information on Furnato's whereabouts.
- CO: Colonel Sander Trygvasson
330th Armor Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Kalle Frane)
330th Infantry Brigade (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Hannes Ranald
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 181
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 182
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 186, "RAF Deployment Table - 3085"
- Dark Age: LinkNet Articles (3136), p. 16-17, "Letters From Home -- Week 02"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 144, "Triarii Protectors"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 145, "Republic Remnant"