Improved Advanced Tactical Missile
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Meet the competitive leagues of MechWarrior Online
- Read more →
|Damage||by ammunition type|
|Minimum Range||4 (or by ammo type)|
|Short Range||5 (or by ammo type)|
|Medium Range||10 (or by ammo type)|
|Long Range||15 (or by ammo type)|
|Critical Slots||Varies by Model|
|Ammo Per Ton||Varies by Model|
|Cost (unloaded)||Varies by Model|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||Varies by Model|
The Improved Advanced Tactical Missile system (iATM) was developed by The Society from 3054 to 3070. Like the Advanced Tactical Missile that it's based on, the iATM system uses a variety of ammunition types and includes an advanced targeting option. Unlike the ATM, the iATM uses a Streak SRM style guidance system to improve accuracy. Unlike the Streak system, however, the iATM can use indirect fire. The iATM can use the three ammunition types available to the standard ATM, but it also has two additional ammunition types that are restricted to itself (that is, these two ammunition types cannot be used by the ATM).
Like their progenitors, iATM's come in four types, each firing more missiles per salvo then the last:
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 201-202, "Rules Annex - Improfed Advanced Tactical Missile (iATM)"