Kaifeng Sarna March Militia
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Kaifeng Sarna March Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3058)|
|Parent Formation||Sarna March Militia|
In 3058 the Kaifeng Sarna March Militia was isolated from the Federated Suns by the break up of the Sarna March after Operation Guerrero. Without changing its name, the regiment ended up in service to the newly formed Sarna Supremacy.
During the Capellan Confederation's offensive against the Sarna Supremacy, House Hiritsu forces defeated and severely mauled the 1st Battlalion of the Kaifeng SMM, decimating them almost to the last 'Mech in a final battle on 27 July 3058. Kaifeng was recaptured by House Liao and formally surrendered eight days later; Leftenant General Fallon was forced into cooperation by evidence that her unit had been involved in war crimes (actually committed by her rogue subordinate, Major Karl Bartlett).
The fate of the Kaifeng SMM is not spelled out, but given the losses incurred and the demise of the Sarna Supremacy, it can be assumed the unit had ceased to exist by 4 August 3058.
Kaifeng Sarna March Militia (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Leftenant General Cynthia "Cyndi" Fallon
- Chaos March (Sourcebook), p. 13
- Binding Force
- Objective Raids, p. 17, "Federated Commonwealth Deployment Table"