- Harmony Gold and Piranha Games Have Settled - Probably
- The Succession Wars and so much more…
- MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Announced With Stock ‘Mech Restriction
- BattleTech Devs Talk About Making Game On A Budget
- Catalyst's BattleTech Lead Brent Evans Interviewed On Upcoming Box Sets
- Read more →
Ferro-Carbide armor is a more advanced version of the Ferro-Aluminum armor used by aerospace fighters and the Improved Ferro-Aluminum armor used on some WarShips. Like the Ferro-Aluminum series armors that came before it, Ferro-Carbide armor offers more protection per ton, but is roughly twenty-five times as expensive as standard armor. (Ferro-Aluminum armor is approximately five times as expensive as standard WarShip armor.) Unfortunately, its weight and bulk prohibit its use on anything smaller than a WarShip.
Lamellor Ferro-Carbide Armor
Lamellor Ferro-Carbide Armor is a more advanced version of Ferro-Carbide armor. It offers the best protection per ton of WarShip armor, but is hugely expensive, costing about 100 times as much as standard WarShip armor.
- BattleSpace (Rulebook), p. 74, "Armor"
- BattleSpace (Rulebook)