- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Lesseps Dump Truck|
|Use|| Construction |
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere (Standard)|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Medium)|
|Top Speed||30 km/ph|
|Power Plant||Electric (Fuel Cell)/(Battery)|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||1,333 km|
By the thirty-first century, the Lesseps were plagued by a bad reputation due to a series of faulty batteries. These faulty batteries caused fires, which forced Lesseps' owners to buy from other Earthwerks competitors.
Equipment and Capabilities
The truck is designed for off-road driving, with its all-wheel drive train. The vehicle is capable of hauling 20 tons worth of cargo in its dumping bed and has a backhoe to help load ore or debris. It also features a Off-road Chassis and Controls Modifications.
As of this writing, there is no published BV or record sheets for this vehicle.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 10, "Lesseps Dump Truck"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 26, "Lesseps Dump Truck"
- online date for the Lesseps