Marshal of the Armies
- Original BattleTech Pods In Grand Rapids Michigan Moving To New Dedicated Site
- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Read more →
The Marshal of the Armies was a position created with the merging of the AFFS and LCAF to form the Armed Forces of the Federated Commonwealth. In the absence of both the First Prince and Archon, the Marshal of the Armies served as the supreme commander of the Federated Commonwealth's military. More generally, the Marshal oversaw the day-to-day operations of the AFFC, including presiding over meetings of the High Command and, in a crisis, assuming direct command over a military operation. With the secession of the Lyran Alliance and the FedCom Civil War, the rump AFFC essentially returned to being the military of the Federated Suns, and many of the reforms which had been implemented in the interim were likewise thrown out. However, the position of Marshal of the Armies was retained within the AFFS, along with all the same duties and responsibilities. Both the Marshal of the Armies and the Prince's Champion have continued their roles as important military advisers to the First Prince.
List of Marshal of the Armies
|Ran Felsner||3042 - 3049|
|Morgan Hasek-Davion||3049 - |
|Jackson Davion||3060 - 3067|
|Jackson Davion||3067 - 3073|
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 14
- Handbook: House Davion, p. 122
- 20 Year Update, p. 88