- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Duchess of Caph|
Micha Confalonieri (b. ???? - d. ????) was a Duchess and the planetary ruler of the Terran Hegemony world of Caph during the latter years of the Star League era. Rim Worlds Republic forces led by Colonel Orestes Tomasevi and the 118th Amaris Dragoons launched their takeover of Caph as a part of Operation APOTHEOSIS on the 27th of December 2766. The Rim Worlds Army's attempt to secure the planetary HPG was thwarted by elite SLDF Special Forces commandos on a training rotation on Caph, resulting in a day-long battle within the capital city, New Brunnel; Duchess Confalonieri responded by publicly broadcasting that the Republican forces were liberators and that the people of Caph should offer no resistance. This didn't prevent some people from assisting the SLDF troops, particularly in areas such as the New Brunnel police force, but it did result in the bulk of the population offering token support at best.
Ranks and Titles
|Duchess of Caph
| Succeeded by|
The exact nature Michas status as Duchess of Caph is currently uncertain because the Jade Falcon Sourcebook states that Daniel Mattlov was the second son of the Duke of Caph. Stating that his entire family died in the Amaris Coup and that he inherited his families titles. Given the difference in family names it is presumed that Micha could be an older sister who has married into another family or that Daniel is an illegitimate son who inherited the titles as the last resort.
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 80-82, "The Battle For Caph"