Minolta 9000 Advanced Sniper System
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
The Minolta 9000 Advanced Sniper System is a sniper rifle designed originally for members of House Liao's Death Commandos. Constructed from Endo-Steel and boasting a Myomer-enhanced recoil suppression and reloading system, it is light-weight and easily deployed. The rifle fires a modified 7.62mm bullet and achieves superior accuracy thanks to an integrated sighting scope.
- LosTech: The MechWarrior Equipment Guide, p. 29, "Minolta 9000 Advanced Sniper System"
- A Time of War, p. 266, "Ballistic Weapons - Table"