Minolta 9000 Advanced Sniper System
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
The Minolta 9000 Advanced Sniper System is a sniper rifle designed originally for members of House Liao's Death Commandos. Constructed from Endo-Steel and boasting a Myomer-enhanced recoil suppression and reloading system, it is light-weight and easily deployed. The rifle fires a modified 7.62mm bullet and achieves superior accuracy thanks to an integrated sighting scope.
- LosTech: The MechWarrior Equipment Guide, p. 29, "Minolta 9000 Advanced Sniper System"
- A Time of War, p. 266, "Ballistic Weapons - Table"