Multi-Modal Cybernetic Speech Implant
- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
A Multi-Modal Cybernetic Speech Implant was an advanced type of cybernetic speech device developed for the Manei Domini. Unlike the crude devices used by other Inner Sphere intelligence agencies, the multi-modal variant combined the effects of both the ultrasonic and variable models. Available to agents of Omega rank or higher, only one device could be implanted into the agent.
In RPG play, Multi-Modal speech implants have the same capabilities as normal speech implants. Switching between different speaking modes requires an Incidental Action. These implants have no effect in CBT play.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 127, 131