- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|X:Y Coordinates||-713.38 : 1146.08[e]|
Navarre is one of the worlds that formed a part of the Deep Periphery region known as Nueva Castile. Like the other worlds of Nueva Castile, Navarre was swiftly conquered by Clan Goliath Scorpion following the Scorpions' retreat from the Clan Homeworlds, and incorporated into the new realm known as the Escorpión Imperio. Despite efforts to form a new, integrated society modelled on the Rasalhague Dominion, Navarre was one of the worlds where acts of insurrection and terrorism occurred in the aftermath of Clan occupation; in late 3081, a terrorist attack launched by the Umayyads destroyed a Goliath Scorpion DropShip on Navarre, killing several members of the merchant caste. In addition to individual spectacular incidents like the destruction of the DropShip, other low-level acts of sedition would continue to take place on Navarre for years; in or around 3087 the Goliath Scorpions were attempting to construct a giant BattleMech manufacturing complex deep in the Brownlands region of Navarre, but despite heavy security measures, the construction efforts were hampered by acts of sabotage. Despite tight security and the creation of a city to house the various castes needed to construct the facility, the construction efforts were hampered by rampant acts of sabotage launched by rebels that would be disrupted by periodic violent clampdowns by the Scorpions, only to begin again soon after each clampdown. While Interstellar Expeditions had been able to gather only limited information on the construction efforts by 3087, indications were that the project was already two years behind schedule because of the efforts made by the rebels.
As information on Nueva Castile is sparse, the designation "Nueva Castile" has been used to show the political affiliation of Navarre until a source confirms whether the world is currently a part of the Castilian Principalities or the Umayyad Caliphate in any given year.
- Field Report: Periphery, p. 24, "Last Known Deep Periphery Deployment Map"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 47, "Merchant Caste"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 48, "200887"
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 108