Operational Turning Points: Fronc Reaches
- Catalyst Releases New Map Pack, New Fiction From Michael Stackpole In March Update
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior 2: The Clans
- Catalyst Games Releases Succession Wars Record Sheets And Reprinted BattleTech Manual To Get Everyone Up To Date
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games - MechWarrior
- Forever Faithful, Blaine Lee Pardoe’s Latest BattleTech Novel, Now Available For Pre-Order
- Read more →
|Operational Turning Points: Fronc Reaches|
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||March 15th 2019|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Series||Operational Turning Points|
|Preceded by||Operational Turning Points: Capellan Crusades|
The seventh of the Operational Turning Points PDF web-exclusive product series produced by Catalyst Game Labs, which provide a scenario book based on the Chaos Campaign Warchest system. This book is a multi-planet campaign in the Fronc Reaches after the Jihad. The campaign pits the nation's Colonial Marshals against four pirate bands which sought to easier hunting grounds since being forced to flee from the Inner Sphere.
Featured in this product are eleven unique scenarios, four all-new Chao Campaign missions, planetary maps, and unique Record Sheets & Alpha Strike Data Cards for commanders leading both opposing sides forces. This product also introduces the Colonial Marshal's homebrewed TinStar Battle Armor.
From the back cover
|“|| After the Jihad, Inner Sphere border worlds were no longer easy pickings for Periphery pirate bands. Instead, they returned their attention to the Periphery’s weaker nations. The nascent military and non-existent intelligence assets of the Fronc Reaches made the young nation a particularly tempting target. Opposing them were the Colonial Marshals, who risked everything to permanently drive the pirates from their worlds, but faced vastly superior numbers. Would the campaign be the dawn of a new nation, or the twilight of the Marshals?
Operational Turning Points: Fronc Reaches gives players the chance to recreate this desperate struggle for the very survival of a young nation. This campaign uses the Chaos Campaign and Alpha Strike rules in concert to allow players to fight individual Missions and Touchpoints, follow a campaign arc, or inserting the Marshals’ bold plan into their own campaigns. Included are detailed information on the worlds involved, full details of the units which took part in the campaign, an overview of the historical campaign, and several tools players can use to run historical characters and battles from this time period. The only limits are the players’ imagination!
- Marshaling Courage (Short Story)
- Atlas (Worlds)
- Terrain Tables (Random Map Rolling Tables per World)
- Random Rolling Tables (3088)
- Periphery Pirate Plague
- Marvel Dillon
- Vrabel von Staskov
- How to use Campaign
- Mission: Diversion
- Mission: Patrol Ambush
- Mission: Pursuit
- Mission: Flank
- Touchpoint: Too Bold by Far
- Touchpoint: Eliminating Future Opposition
- Touchpoint: Mongols and Amerindians
- Touchpoint: Pointless Sacrifice
- Touchpoint: Whose Idea was this Anyways?
- Touchpoint: Runnin and Gunnin
- Touchpoint: Few Stood Against So Many
- Touchpoint: A Marshal's Duty Never Ends
- Touchpoint: Marshals From the Sky
- Touchpoint: Enough is Enough
- Touchpoint: Suffer not the Pirates to Live
- Record Sheets
- Alpha Strike Cards
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Operational Turning Points: Fronc Reaches lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- Alpha Strike Data Cards are of custom units featured in this product and a unique type Battle Armor not featured. It is unclear at this writing what this Battle Armor is equipped with due to nature of Alpha Strike Data Cards.
- This product was updated March 29th, 2017 with addition of missing Record Sheets which were not included at its initial release.