- Harmony Gold Resurrects Itself Once More And Regains Rights To Robotech License
- State Of Play: How MechWarrior And BattleTech Are Doing Post E3
- Catalyst Announces New Kickstarter To Bring Clan Invasion To New Box Sets
- Let’s Talk About The MechWarrior 2 Soundtrack
- Leak Suggests Microsoft Might Resurrect MechAssault At This Year’s E3
- Read more →
Oyoroi are traditional suits of armor worn by Japanese samurai, with two different variety available in the thirty-first century. The first are traditional suits of armor passed down through generations of Draconis Combine warriors. Ornate and expensive, these suits may be hundreds of years old and as such are rarely worn, instead being displayed as part of elaborate ceremonies. The second are modern suits which incorporate modern protective qualities into their traditional design, making them more resistant to advanced weaponry. Such suits are typically worn by the bodyguards of important Combine businessmen and nobles as part of an effort to present themselves as noble samurai reborn.
- Lostech, p. 50