- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Paramour Mobile Repair Vehicle|
|Manufacturer||Gilbert, Sachs, and Belafonte|
|Engine||240 GM Fusion Engine|
2 x Machine Gun
|BV (2.0)|| 228|
The Paramour was developed by the Free Worlds League prior to joining the Star League. It was expressly designed to provide the FWLM with a unit that would keep them on par with the SLDF. Rather than compete with weapons systems, the manufacturers decided to provide the best logistical vehicle they could. The manufacturers put everything they had learned creating luxury rough-terrain vehicles into the Paramour, and the design was a tremendous success. The FWLM purchased every Paramour produced.
Strangely, the attention to detail and high quality of the Paramour led to it being derided by Star League officers who served near them. Often the Paramour was used by prima donnas more interested in uniforms than duties. However, when called upon to service combat units, these officers and crews entered action and provided high quality service that eventually won over their critics. During the Jihad several of these vehicles were refitted with a Mobile Field Base and used by the Regulan Hussars.
Equipment and Capabilities
The only known Paramour variant is the one used by the Regulan Hussars. It drops a single Machine Gun and replaces the cargo space and crew quarters with a Mobile Field Base. BV(2.0)= 226
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 258, "Paramour Mobile Repair Vehicle"
- Record Sheets: 3075 Unabridged - Age of War, p. 166
- Record Sheets: 3075 - Age of War, p. 167