Phi Galaxy (Clan Jade Falcon)
|Unit Profile (as of 3058)|
|Parent Formation||Clan Jade Falcon Touman|
The Twelfth Falcon Regulars took roughly ninety percent casualties in the Battle of Colmar in 3057. The Tenth Provisional Garrison Cluster were destroyed at Zoetermeer in September 3057.  The Ninth Provisional Garrison Cluster were destroyed on Evciler in October.
After the Refusal War Phi Galaxy had been reduced to just three clusters and Epsilon Galaxy was in a similar position. Khan Pryde ordered the two Galaxy Commanders to fight a Trial of Possession to see which Galaxy would be rebuilt at the expense of the other. Galaxy Commander Rard Hoyt of Epsilon won and Phi was deactivated.
The Ninth Talon Cluster was transferred back to Gamma Galaxy, the Twelfth Falcon Regulars were transferred to Rho Galxy and the Tenth Talon Cluster went to Epsilon Galaxy.
Phi Galaxy 
- Ninth Talon Cluster
- Tenth Talon Cluster
- Ninth Provisional Garrison Cluster
- Tenth Provisional Garrison Cluster
- Twelfth Falcon Regulars
- Jade Falcon Sourcebook, p. 47-48
- Objective Raids, p. 31
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 103
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 21-22
- The Falcon and the Wolf, p. 27-28
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 105
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 153-154