|Planetary System Info|
|Star Type|| G6V|
|Position in System||4|
|Time to Jump Point||7.01 Days|
|HPG Facility Class||A|
|Percent, Level of Native Life||Mammals|
(References to Tukayyid)
X: -4.42 Y: 211.93[e]
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Tukayyid was an arid world composed mostly of large grassy plains, being held by agricultural companies. Several religions built their monasteries in isolated places across the planet. For centuries planet had small population, without centralized government.
 Free Rasalhague Republic
During the formation of the Free Rasalhague Republic, the elite Fox's Teeth were among the AFFC troops sent as advisers and trainers for the newborn KungsArmé, assigned to train the newly formed 1st Drakøns on Tukayyid. Despite the expectation that the world devoid of all but farms and religious monasteries would not be targeted during the Ronin Wars, with Warlord Vasily Cherenkoff desperate for large quantities of food to supply his Ronin forces, in June 3034 elements of the Ronin 1st Altenmarkt Militia launched a supply raid against the breadbasket world.  
Striking while half the Fox's Teeth were out on train maneuvers with the Drakøns, the Milita sent a small diversionary group against them while the bulk of their force moved towards the massive grain silos near the Davion unit's firebase in the Pozoristu Mountains. While the diversionary force was mauled by the Drakøns and Fox's Teeth command lance led by Ian McKinnon, the rest of the Milita rolled over the troops at the Davion troop's base camp before being being forced to withdraw, Mark McKinnon, Ian's brother, killed holding off the attacking Ronin.  
 Clan Invasion to FedCom Civil War
On 1 May 3052, the largest single engagement of forces in the history of 'Mech warfare began. Twelve armies of ComStar's Com Guards clashed with twenty-five Galaxies of Clan forces on the hills and plains of Tukayyid. The prize for this battle was the glittering blue gem of the Inner Sphere, the home of humanity: Terra.
A combination of Com Guard ingenuity, Clan short-sightedness, and plain luck allowed the ComStar forces to defeat the Clans one by one -- only Clans Ghost Bear and Wolf managed to win any sort of victory. At the end of twenty-one days of fighting, both forces counted ComStar the victor; Terra was saved.
After the battle, most citizens did not wish to return to a world that they would scarcely recognize, so ComStar took up residence so that they could be on the front lines when the Truce of Tukayyid expired. When Word of Blake captured Terra from ComStar in 3058, Precentor Martial Anastasius Focht relocated the headquarters of the Com Guard to Tukayyid. After the formation of the Second Star League, ComStar and the new SLDF also built the Focht War College on Tukayyid to make up for the loss of the Terran military academies.
Thanks to the FWC, Tukayyid would troops engaging in training exercises from all the Star League's member states, ultimately culminating in the planet serving as the site for the reborn Martial Olympiad. For three months in 3067 on the various locations that last saw combat in 3052, warriors from almost every nation and faction in the Inner Sphere, no matter their size or legitimacy, and even a number of the invading Clans themselves fought in mock combat to compete for the Championship, a shining example of cooperation an example of hope for the future.
 The Jihad
With the collapse of the Second Star League in 3067, the SLDF began to sunder with many of the member state forces it hosted leaving for home, one of the most notable examples being Clan Nova Cat. As the Word of Blake Jihad began, with the Com Guards headquarters on Tukayyid serving as a magnet, the Blakist launched a WarShip attack against the world on the 21st of Janurary 3068 using two ships last seen attacking Tharkad in early December 3067. The McKenna-class WoBS Blake’s Sword and the Essex-class WoBS Deliverance, while taking heavy damage, were successful in defeating the Sovetskii Soyuz-class CSV Blake's Vengeance and the Essex-class CSV Hammerstrike, allowing them to unleash orbital bombardments against the ground based troops and facilities on Tukayyid's surface on a week later, all but wiping out the Com Guard and mercenary units on-world.
But there were some survivors, including Primus Sharilar Mori, and under the command of ex-Precentor Martial Focht, elements of the 104th Division would run the Blakist WarShip blockade of Tukayyid aboard the Dante-class CSV Bordeaux, succeeding in evacuating the Primus and other senior Com Guard officers to Orestes in August of that year. The blockade would ultimately be destroyed by Clan Ghost Bear naval forces on July 11th 3070. 
In June 3071, Clan Ghost Bear - speaking on behalf of the Free Rasalhague Republic requested that ComStar leave Republic space. As a result, ComStar forces began leaving the various Rasalhague worlds - including Tukayyid - in January 3072.
On the 1st of August 3073 the leader of the Kittery Prefecture, Devlin Stone, arrived at Tukayyid and requested safcon from the defending Ghost Bear forces. When safcon was granted, Stone challenged the defending forces to a Trial of Possession for the use of the former ComStar HPG on Tukayyid for a year. When the Ghost Bears agreed - however reluctantly - Stone led a lance of 'Mechs against the nominated Star of Ghost Bear troops and won. Stone would use his new possession to meet with the various leaders of the Inner Sphere in November of that year, setting the stage for the formation of his Coalition against the Blakists. Roughly three months later on the 12th of October Victor Steiner-Davion led an entourage containing a mix of Lyran, ComStar and Clan Wolf-in-Exile representatives to Tukayyid to meet with Stone.
On the 25th of November 3073 those gathered on Tukayyid were joined by more envoys, including Duke Tancred Sandoval from the Federated Suns, Coordinator Hohiro Kurita from the Draconis Combine, Archon Peter Steiner-Davion from the Lyran Alliance and envoys from Clan Jade Falcon and Clan Wolf. The Coordinator offered Devlin Stone support from the Combine, but only on the condition that Stone refused to accept aid from half of the Clan Nova Cat troops, who were defecting en masse to support Stone.
To meet the demand placed on him by the Coordinator, on the 30th of November Stone fought a Trial of Refusal against the Nova Cats. The trial was fought on one of Tukayyid's moons, and Stone's victory in the trial forced half of Clan Nova Cat to remain in Combine space.
Less than two weeks later on the 11th of December Stone presented plans to liberate the occupied worlds of Coventry, Luthien and Pesht, as well as plans for the defense of Skye against an inevitable attack by the Word of Blake. Before Stone could persuade Skye to accept aid, Archon Peter Steiner-Davion was assassinated as he left Tukayyid on the 20th of December. General Adam Steiner, who had already served as Archon pro temp while Peter Steiner-Davion was trapped on Tharkad earlier in the war, was named by Peter as his successor in a last will recorded Peter lay on his deathbed, but the reformed Estates-General took until the end of the year to ratify Adam's position as Archon. Adam Steiner's first act as Archon was a promise to uphold Peter's support of the alliance formed by Stone, but ahead of this promise Stone managed to convince Skye to accept aid from the allies on the 26th of December.
At some point in 3074 two WarShips from the Word of Blake fleet, the Essex-class WoBS Deliverance and the much larger McKenna-class battleship WoBS Blake's Sword, were destroyed in the Tukayyid system.
In a Trial on the 7th of May 3076, elements of the merchant Clan Diamond Shark's Beta Galaxy would also defeat the Ghost Bears, earning the right to set up a trading enclave on the Tukayyid. Four years later on the 20th of July 3080, Diamond Shark forces would defeat a flotilla of Blakist aerospace fighters armed with nuclear weapons and Pocket WarShips when the Blakists attempted to attack Tukayyid.
 Planetary Data
- Star Type (Recharge Time): G6V (187 hours)
- Position in System: 4
- Time to Jump Point: 7.01 days
- Number of Satellites: 2 (Ayyub, Seyyeb)
- Surface Gravity: 1.03
- Atm. Pressure: Standard (Breathable)
- Equatorial Temperature: 40°C (Arid)
- Surface Water: 60%
- Resarching Station: Zenith
- HPG Class Type: A
- Highest Native Life: Mammals
- Population 3073: 3,700,000
 Garrisoning Military Force
 3062 to 3067
- Black Outlaws (Battalion)
- 21st Centauri Lancers
- Killer Bees
- Sigma Galaxy (Clan Nova Cat)
- 21st Combined Assault (Clan Diamond Shark)
- 27th Cruiser (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Pearl Skate (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Gunzburg Eagles (Clan Ghost Bear)
 Owner History
- 2596 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2750 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 2765 - Lyran Commonwealth 
- 3025 - Draconis Combine
- 3030 - Draconis Combine
- 3040 - Free Rasalhague Republic
- 3050 - Free Rasalhague Republic 
- 3052 - Free Rasalhague Republic 
- 3057 - Free Rasalhague Republic
- 3062 - Free Rasalhague Republic
- 3067 - Free Rasalhague Republic
- 3073 - Ghost Bear Dominion
- 3075 - Ghost Bear Dominion 
- 3079 - Ghost Bear Dominion 
- 3130 - ComStar 
 Nearby Planets
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Historical: Brush Wars, p. 113 "The Ronin Wars - The Dragon's Anger (May-July 3034) - Tukayyid"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Starterbook: Sword and Dragon, p. 16 "The Fox's Teeth - History - Wedding Gifts"
- ↑ Field Manual: Update, p. 94 "Star League Defense Force - Martial Olympiad"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 44, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 45, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Dawn of the Jihad, pp. 88-89, "Tide of Fire - Tukayyid Hit, Heavy Casualties Reported"
- ↑ Blake Ascending, pp. 88-89, "Tide of Fire - Tukayyid Hit, Heavy Casualties Reported"
- ↑ Dawn of the Jihad, p. 121 "Daring Rescue"
- ↑ Blake Ascending, p. 121 "Daring Rescue"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, pp. 17-18
- ↑ Blake Ascending, pp. 177-178 "Timeline"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 44, "The Jihad In Review - 3070"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 49, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 50, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 33, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 51, "The Jihad In Review - 3073"
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 17.4 Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 52, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 34, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 19.2 Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 38, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 128, "Original Word Of Blake Fleet"
- ↑ Jihad Hot Spots: Terra, p. 21, "Timeline of the Jihad"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 55, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 61, "The Jihad In Review"
- ↑ Objective Raids, p. 72 - "Unit Note"
- ↑ ComStar (sourcebook), p. 85, "ComGuards Deployment Table"
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 26.3 Field Manual: ComStar, p. 127 - "ComGuards Defense Force Deployment Table"
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 Field Manual: Updates, p. 98 - "Com Guards Deployment Table"
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 Field Manual: Updates, p. 100 - "Star League Defense Force Deployment Table"
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 Mercenaries Supplemental , p. 67 - "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- ↑ Mercenaries Supplemental, p. 69 - "Mercenary Deployment Table"
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 31.2 Field Report: Clans, p. 8, "Clan Diamond Shark Deployment Status"
- ↑ Field Report: Clans, p. 11, "Clan Ghost Bear Deployment Status"
- ↑ Historical: Reunification War, p. 159, "Inner Sphere Map "
- ↑ Era Report: 2750, p. 37, "Inner Sphere - 2750"
- ↑ Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 2765"
- ↑ Era Report: 3052, p. 11, "Inner Sphere - 3050"
- ↑ Era Report: 3052, p. 23, "Inner Sphere - 3052"
- ↑ BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction, p. 227, 233 - "World Profile"
- ↑ Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 65, "Inner Sphere "
- ↑ Field Report: LAAF, p. 19, "Lyran Alliance Armed Forces Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Field Report: DCMS, p. 21, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery Deployment Map - August 3079"
- ↑ Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- BattleTech: 25 Years of Art & Fiction
- Blake Ascending
- ComStar (sourcebook)
- Dawn of the Jihad
- Era Report: 2750
- Era Report: 3052
- Field Manual: ComStar
- Field Manual: Updates
- Field Report: Clans
- Field Report: DCMS
- Field Report: LAAF
- Historical: Brush Wars
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1
- Historical: Reunification War
- Jihad: Final Reckoning
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076
- Jihad Hot Spots: Terra
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents
- Map of the Inner Sphere 3130
- Mercenaries Supplemental
- Objective Raids
- Starterbook: Sword and Dragon