- New MechWarrior 5 Trailer, Pre-Orders Online Now
- MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours Gets 4.0 Release
- Update On Beginner Box Set And BattleTech: Game Of Armored Combat
- Sarna Wishes You All A Happy Holidays!
- Mech_Con Roundup Day 2 - Harebrained Show, Catalyst Announcements, And A New MWOWC Champion!
- Read more →
BattleTech Community Ads:
When word started spreading around about this group of planets that were being liberated from the control of the Blakists, Victor Steiner-Davion believed that this idea of a prefecture was the work of a bandit-king looking to create their own power within the Inner Sphere. In October of 3073, Victor and Stone met on the planet of Tukayyid where Devlin told him about what he was doing and how he was going to do it. Victor, had to decide whether he was going to stop Stone or get out of his way. Victor decided to get out of his way to let Stone restructure the Inner Sphere to allow for peace. Victor knew that society was going to collapse because of the Word of Blake attacks, and restructuring the way society has worked for hundreds of years was the only way to bring peace to the Inner Sphere.
- Ghost War, pp. 96-98
- Ghost War (novel)