Pride of Sorunda
- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|Pride of Sorunda|
The Pride of Sorunda was a Star Lord-class JumpShip active in the Free Worlds League Military black water navy during the Star League era. The Pride of Sorunda is notable for the presence of Lieutenant, Junior Grade Elise Caruthers, a pilot who flew the F-77 Deathstalker AeroSpace Fighter during its trial and development programme in the 2740s, and who brought her prototype Deathstalker with her for the six years in which she was posted to the jump-point security force associated with the Pride of Sorunda.
- Technical Readout: 3075, p. 266, "F-77 Deathstalker"