- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Phoenix Heavy Industries|
|Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Armor||Phoenix Cuirass 112 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||Phoenix 245 XL|
|Jump Jets||Phoenix J245|
Developed from the Jenner, the Rattlesnake is a heavily armed and armored reconnaissance 'Mech. Its Phoenix 245 XL engine can propel it up to speeds of 118.9 kph, while its Phoenix J245 jump jets allow it to make jumps of up to 210 meters. Its eleven double heat sinks are only just capable of keeping its heat in check. The C3 Slave Unit allows it to directly relay the information it acquires.
Weapons and Equipment
No variants are known. The Rattlesnake is itself essentially a variant of the Jenner.
Exclusively published in issue #21 of the BattleTechnology magazine so far, the canonicity of the Rattlesnake hinges on that magazine's canonicity status. BattleTechnology was originally considered canonical, but has since lost this status.