|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||30 km/h|
|Armor Type||Standard Armor|
The company developed the suit after seeing private concerns try to use the Gorilla as a battlefield salvage unit with less success. StarCorps took strides to improve Gorilla for the task, with the result being a more armored and speedier machine with a slight hike in cost over the original.
Weapons and Equipment
While the Salrilla is equipped with Standard and Salvage Arm manipulators, these have modular slots to allow for additional equipment and tools to be changed in and out as needed. The Salrilla retains the Gorilla's body mounted on searchlight and cutting torch and is also protected by 100 kilograms of standard armor. The exoskeleton's actuators and motors allow it to reach speeds of approximately 30 km/h, allowing the frame to reach its battlefield salvage objectives in timely manner and evade potential threats.
The Salrilla has been given the equipment rating of E/X-X-C/D.
- Mine Clearance
- Created to clear minefields, this version removes the salvage arm of the Salrilla and is equipped with two basic manipulators optimized for mine clearance. It retains the same performance, cutting torch, searchlight, and armor protection of the Salrilla. BV (2.0) = 7
- PEX-2B Gorilla
- The original version of the Salrilla, used for general use.
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 18
- TRO: Vehicle Annex p. 190 - Gorilla/Salrilla - Profile on Salrilla.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 188
- Record Sheets: Vehicle Annex, IndustrialMechs & Exoskeletons, p. 17
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, pp. 190-191