Sleipnir (Individual Cameron-class WarShip)
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
- This article is about the Cameron-class WarShip. For other uses, see Sleipnir (disambiguation).
As at 3059 the Cameron-class battlecruiser Sleipnir was a WarShip within the Clan Hell's Horses touman and was serving as the CHH Sleipnir. The Sleipnir was the flagship of the Hell's Horses naval forces at this point, a role it would continue to occupy until at least 3067.
Shortly before the outbreak of the Jihad the Sleipnir and a sister Hell's Horses WarShip, the Potemkin-class cruiser CHH Armageddon, were responsible for crippling the Clan Goliath Scorpion Potemkin-class CGS Epimetheus during a trial fought over the Tokasha MechWorks and surrounding facilities.
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 60, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 45, "Naval Assets"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 63, "Tau Galaxy (Alexandretta Garrison)"