- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
|PAB-28 Sniper Suit|
|Weight Class||Power Armor (Light)|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||10 km/h|
|Armor Type||Standard Stealth|
The PAB-28 Sniper Suit wasn't designed for frontline combat, and the designation given to the suit by Federated Industries was intended to be a clear reminder of that fact. Manufactured in the Federated Industries plant on Novaya Zemlya, the PAB-28 excels in areas where a conventional unarmored sniper would be unable to operate.
Lightly armored and slow, the PAB-28 is intended to move into position and wait for targets to present themselves, not to engage enemy units directly or fight in the open; when used within its mission parameters, the PAB-28 proves itself an effective suit, even if it lacks the reputation or appeal of heavier battle armor.
Weapons and Equipment
As of 3145 no variants of the PAB-28 had been introduced to service.
The PAB-28 Sniper Suit is subject to the following Design Quirks:
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 4-5, "PAB-28 Sniper Suit"
- MUL online date for the Sniper Suit