- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Manufacturer||Auxiliary Production Site 4|
|Production Year||Introduction Year::3064|
|Chassis||Alpha Primary Endo-Steel|
|Armor||Forging FF01 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||Model SF-25 (XL)|
|Communications System||S9R Beta Series Communications|
|Targeting Tracking System||Gamma-Five Sensor Package|
|Heat Sinks||10 Double heat sinks|
The Solitaire is a fast, heavily armored light BattleMech. The twenty five-ton design is one of the fastest in existence, allowing it to pick off enemy units that stray too far from support like a lioness hunting a pack of wildebeest. The Solitaire is capable of operating far from supply lines, as it carries an all-energy weapon complement and four and a half tons of Ferro-Fibrous armor. The design seems an odd one for the cost-conscious Clan Diamond Shark to deploy, as it makes use of every weight saving material available to the Clans in 3067, including an Extralight engine and an Endo Steel structure.
Weapons and Equipment
The Solitaire relies on a full compliment of heavy energy weapons. Even though the ten double heat sinks cannot possibly dissipate the heat, the typical warrior will move into position and then perform a full strike with the single Model X Heavy Large Laser, the Model II Heavy Small Laser, and the two Model V Heavy Medium Lasers.
- MUL online entry for Solitaire
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 107
- Technical Readout: 3067, p. 106
- Record Sheets: 3067 Unabridged, p. 186