- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Streak LRM 5|
|Tech Base||Clan Experimental|
|Ammo Per Ton||24|
|Ammo Cost (per ton)||60,000|
|BV (2.0)|| 86 (launcher)|
The Streak LRM 5 marries the Streak guidance system with a standard LRM-5 launcher. Developed by Clan Coyote technicians as part of Khan Sullivan Koga's revitalization plan, the Streak LRM combines the original Streak's ammunition conservation with LRM range. Though successful, the Streak LRM launcher weighs twice as much as the standard Clan LRM launcher (as much as a standard Inner Sphere launcher). The Streak LRM cannot make use of any alternate ammunition types or enhanced guidance systems. Since the Streak LRM requires line of sight to lock on to a target it also lost the ability to make indirect fire attacks. (Given the requirements of zellbrigen, these restrictions are not important.)
As this weapon is produced only by the Clans, there are no Inner Sphere models.
- Tactical Operations, pp. 408-409
- Tactical Operations, p. 385