Talk:Fusion Engine - Light
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "The Crescent Hawks' Inception"
- What's up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2018
- Read more →
Also, some of the mech names are in all caps, while others are just capitalized; what should they all be? And should I put links to all the mechs/vehicles in the list? BobTheZombie (talk) 07:47, 18 June 2013 (PDT)
- See what you mean. The all-caps vehicle names are clearly wrong in the sense that the preferred style here would be to write them normally (capitalized), and put 'Mechs and aerospace fighters in italics, too. Also, yes, they should be links.
- As for the IS part, if the table is to be kept then I reckon IS: or Clans: (or even Periphery:) should be put in front of the respective vehicle. I'm not sure if this entire table belongs into this article in the first place though. Frabby (talk) 09:17, 18 June 2013 (PDT)
How should the "model" column be organized? Should they be laid out like: Leenex 145 Light Fusion or 260 Magna lite light Fusion or Defiance 275 Light Fusion Engine? -BobTheZombie (talk) 12:35, 18 August 2013 (PDT)