Please add new entries to the bottom of this page in order to ensure I actually see them.
Hi Dmon, hope your doing well. I saw your recent posting of articles regarding nobility in the Chaos March. Why are you posting one-line entries? Are you building foundation of bigger articles or you just posting what available about them? There really minor thing, if anything they should be housed in one-lump sum articles of notabilities in Chaos March. -- Wrangler (talk) 17:14, 28 October 2015 (PDT)
- Hey Wrangler, I am building up a foundation of something bigger. I don't quite know how big but I am busy pulling strings of info from all over the BT universe. A lot of it is little bits that have largely been ignored by the wiki up until now.--Dmon (talk) 17:23, 28 October 2015 (PDT)
"Preceded by" and "Followed by"
Hi Dmon, I've just reverted your edits to the Halloween products where you inserted subsequent/following products in the infoboxes as "Preceded by" and "Followed by". From my understanding, these fields in the Infobox exist only for multi-part products and are not meant for products with content that isn't connected in any way. The RPG adventures - be they Halloween, April Fools, or whatever - are standalone products and thus have no publications preceding or following them. (The same basically applies to XTROs; I'll get to these eventually.) Frabby (talk) 08:41, 1 November 2015 (PST)
- No problem Frabby, I just noticed on the War of the Tripods article that Cyc had put Empires as preceding but none of the others in the "series" had such info so I thought I was being helpful.--Dmon (talk) 08:45, 1 November 2015 (PST)
Renaming articles to match Alpha Strike conventions
Hi Dmon. I'd be cautious about changing stuff to exclusively Alpha Strike related things. Alpha Strike isn't replacing Total Warfare related items, the naming conventions are different between two systems. Can you check with Catatyst Game Labs "Ask the Writers" if these naming are going be entirely franchise or it's exclusive to Alpha Strike related items. -- Wrangler (talk) 12:24, 8 November 2015 (PST)
- The terminology is often interchangeable within the franchise. I am using the Alpha Strike conventions because that rule set puts a lot more emphasis on force structure than classic BattleTech. Changing out Unit for Formation is not going to make a lot of difference I imagine. Wing and Nova where both appended with (unit) and all the other Clan formations simply had (Clan) so this has actually unified the naming conventions across the wiki now and makes the clan terms a little clearer as to what they are.--Dmon (talk) 12:31, 8 November 2015 (PST)
First Families of New Avalon
Hi Dmon, can you give me the pdf page number of House Davion (The Federated Suns), i have the hard copy and can add citations with page numbers, but i dont know on which page i can find the citation you needed.--Doneve (talk) 03:04, 24 November 2015 (PST)
- Hey Doneve, The info starts in the section entitled "Rise of Neo-Feudalism", House Davion, Jorgesson and DuVall are confirmed in the same section. Lockhart and Cartwright are on the next page under "First Prime Ministers". Marsin and Bulow are under the heading "First Families War".
- And Fabiers are found a few pages later in the thext above the info box entitled "Lucien Davion: Visionary Leader".--Dmon (talk) 12:34, 24 November 2015 (PST)