- Mech_Con 2018 Roundup Day 1 - MW5 Release Date, Trailers, And A New 'Mech!
- Artist Photoshops ‘Mechs Into Classic Paintings, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Fan-Made BattleTech Comic Based On MechWarrior Online Coming Soon
- Community Outreach - Interview With BanditB17 And mdmzero0 On The 2018 MechWarrior Online World Championship Finals
- First BattleTech Expansion - Flashpoint - Arrives November 27th
- Read more →
I am not sure what came first for me, MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat Video Game or the BattleTech: The Animated Series,at this point I had no idea how important this universe I had just stumbled across would become. MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries came next and then a gap for a couple of years and then I found Technical Readout: 3050 (2nd edition) in my local games shop. At this point I realized that this universe was a tabletop game for the first time!
I have been knocking around Sarna since about Feb 2007 and even after all that time I am no article writer. I mostly add in small details to existing articles or create stubs that link things together. I am pretty sure some of the admins hate me for the way I work but it is just how my brain works.
- Task 1 - Update all Officer sections to tables
- Task 1 - Extract conflicts from TRO3025.
- Task 2 - Deconstruct this article Wolf's Dragoons battles.
Project Dark Age
- Task 1 - Create articles for all game expansions
- Task 2 - Add expansion rosters
- Task 3 - Datamine the various profile cards
Project house is an ongoing project to catalog the noble houses of the Inner Sphere as best I can. BattleTech is space feudalism but we do not actually see a lot of it going on beyond the 5 main houses. I am interested in the various Dukes, Counts and Barons.
- Phase 1 - General tidy up.
- Phase 1d - Upgrade all character articles to include Infobox.
- Phase 2 - Create noble house articles.
- Phase 2b - Start trying to pull threads together creating at least a stub article for 95% of named noble families.
- Phase 2c - Start tracking down family members and attempt to link them into family, (Including Clan Bloodnames).
- Phase 2d - Attempt to link families into family trees.
- Phase 3 - Titles
- Phase 3a - Link known titles into planet articles.
- Phase 3b - Attempt to link unspecified Counties and Baronies with locations
- Phase 3c - Attempt to link title holders across families and states.
Tidy up weapons and equipment pages and detail the various models.
- Phase 1 -