- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
I have been a fan of the universe for a long time. I am not sure what came first for me, MechWarrior 2 PC game or the Battletech cartoon but I was hooked. Mechwarrior 2 Mercs came next and then a gap for a couple of years and then I found TRO: 3050 (2nd edition) in my local games shop.... and away I went to the point that I have pretty much the entire collection of BT books now.
For a lot of 2011 was spent taking a break from a lot of BattleTech and a lot of my other hobbies due to concentrating on starting my own business, now that that is up and running I am back and starting to get involved in things again (BT is my stress relief!).
Personal Project List
Whilst I am not a huge fan of the Clans I see a need for all the bloodnames to have an article.
- Phase 1 - Create as a minimum have a stub article for each Founding Bloodname.
- Burrock - In Progress
- Coyote - In Progress
- Goliath Scorpion - In Progress
- Hell's Horses - In Progress
- Ice Hellion - In Progress
- Mongoose - In Progress
- Nova Cat - In Progress
- Sea Fox - In Progress
- Snow Raven - In Progress
- Phase 2 - Add in new Rasalhague Bloodnames/Dragoon Honor names
- Ghost Bear new Rasalhague Bloodnames
- Wolf Dragoon Honor names
- Phase 3 - Fact checking
- Separate lineages
- ChiLi / Chi-Li, need to check correct JF name with writers.
This is an idea I have had to possibly help people want to get involved in the wiki a bit more.
- Phase 1 - Update all 2SSW Merc articles to reflect fan pic status
- Phase 2 - Ask about Fan cannonization
This is a huge and likely never ending project to unearth all the most obscure commands and units imaginable.
- Phase 1 - Update all Officer sections to Infobox
Project Dark Age
A lot of the Dark Age stuff has generally been ignored, I intend to start changing this. The CCG has more pages on the wiki that the Clicks game despite the huge success of the game. The internet is quite sparse on info about it in general.
Project house is an ongoing project to catalog the noble houses of the Inner Sphere as best I can. BattleTech is space feudalism but we do not actually see a lot of it going on beyond the 5 main houses. I am interested in the various Dukes, Counts and Barons.
- Phase 1 - Migrate all of the Category: House xxxx Character profiles to nation state categories. (Completed 14/11/17)
- Phase 2 - upgrade all character articles to include Infobox.
Project Video Game
The Video games are probably the biggest draw to the universe so the fact that the fluff on them is often quite bare bones is a bit tragic. I intend to beef up some of the fluff elements where I can.
- Easter eggs