- New BattleTech Box Sets Delayed
- Community Outreach - Interview with Jennifer Brozek, Author Of “The Nellus Academy Incident”
- BattleTech Releases Teaser Video For New Expansion: Flashpoint
- Did You Know? - Retro BattleTech Games, "MechWarrior 3050"
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Posts Treasure Trove Of Original ‘Mech Design Docs
- Read more →
I am not sure what came first for me, MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat Video Game or the BattleTech: The Animated Series,at this point I had no idea how important this universe I had just stumbled across would become. MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries came next and then a gap for a couple of years and then I found Technical Readout: 3050 (2nd edition) in my local games shop. At this point I realized that this universe was a tabletop game for the first time!
I have been knocking around Sarna since about Feb 2007 and even after all that time I am no article writer. I mostly add in small details to existing articles or create stubs that link things together. I am pretty sure some of the admins hate me for the way I work but it is just how my brain works.
- Task 1 - Update all Officer sections to tables
- Task 1 - Extract conflicts from TRO3025.
Project Dark Age
- Task 1 - Create articles for all game expansions
- Task 2 - Add expansion rosters
- Task 3 - Datamine the various profile cards
- Task 4 - Datamine Dark Age novels
Project house is an ongoing project to catalog the noble houses of the Inner Sphere as best I can. BattleTech is space feudalism but we do not actually see a lot of it going on beyond the 5 main houses. I am interested in the various Dukes, Counts and Barons.
- Phase 1 - General tidy up.
- Phase 1a - Migrate all House Characters to nation state categories. (Completed 14/11/17)
- Phase 1b - Migrate Solaris characters to games specific category. (Completed 03/0418)
- Phase 1c - Eradicate minor characters category.
- Phase 1d - Upgrade all character articles to include Infobox.
- Phase 2 - Create noble house articles.
- Phase 2a - Create infobox for House articles. (Completed 20/05/18)
- Phase 2b - Start trying to pull threads together creating at least a stub article for 95% of named noble families.
- Phase 2c - Start tracking down family members and attempt to link them into family, (Including Clan Bloodnames).
- Phase 2d - Attempt to link families into family trees.
- Phase 3 - Titles
- Phase 3a - Link known titles into planet articles.
- Phase 3b - Attempt to link unspecified Counties and Baronies with locations
- Phase 3c - Attempt to link title holders across families and states.
The Video games are probably the biggest draw to the universe so the fact that the fluff on them is often quite bare bones is a bit tragic. I intend to beef up some of the fluff elements where I can.
- Phase 1 - House keeping, tidy up the Video Game section and add resource pages.
- Phase 2 - Datamine HBS Battletech Video Game for fluff.
- Phase 2a - Create articles for all noble houses featured in the game. (Completed 12/06/18)
- Phase 2b - Create articles for all named characters in the game.
- Phase 2c - Add in planetary data to existing articles and create any outstanding plantes using article template.
- Phase 3 - Datamine MechWarrior 5 Mercs when it comes out.
- Phase 4 - Datamine older video games for fluff bits.
Tidy up weapons and equipment pages and detail the various models.
- Phase 1 -