- Lead Developer Brent Evans Answers Big Questions On The Future Of BattleTech
- Was the Early Portrayal of the Capellan Confederation an Example of Yellow Peril?
- Mechwarrior Online World Championship Semi-Finals Seeding Games
- New Campaign Begins on MegaMekNET
- BATTLETECH Multiplayer Review - A Battle Of Titans
- Read more →
- Copy and paste the following code into the top of the article, filling the appropriate fields.
- If a field is unknown, leave it blank.
- The Tech Base parameter should be one of "Primitive", "Inner Sphere", "Clan", or "Mixed".
- The mech type parameter should be one of "BattleMech", "OmniMech", or "IndustrialMech". These two categories will populate the article into appropriate categories. Articles that don't have one of these two parameters filled out correctly are in Category:Empty or nonstandard InfoBoxBattleMech tech base parameter.
- The feet parameter should be one of "biped", "tripod", "quad", "quadvee", or "LAM". This will also populate the article into appropriate categories. This parameter is not yet implemented.
- The mass parameter should be a number. This will also populate the article into an appropriate category. This parameter does not need any additional text (use "55", not "55 tons") nor a reference tag.
- The speed parameter refers to the 'Mech's maximum unassisted running speed (no MASC, TSM, etc.)
- If a 'Mech does not have MASC, completely remove the bolded, violet parameter.
- If a 'Mech does not have Triple Strength Myomer (TSM) completely remove the bolded green parameter
- If a 'Mech does not have jumpjets, completely remove the bolded, orange parameter. If a 'Mech does have jumpjets, list the jump jet brand name - not the jump distance - in this field.
- For the image field, just the name of the image is sufficient. e.g., Example.jpg, Example.png, etc.
- for the production year field include the date only - do not include a citation.
- For the year reference field, add the canon source reference citation that confirms the date placed in the production year field.
- The class parameter was used in a previous version of this template, but is now depreciated. The class is now automatically filled in based on the mech weight.
|speed with MASC=
|speed with TSM=