- Copy and paste the following code into the top of the article, filling the appropriate fields.
- If a field is unknown, leave it blank.
- The speed parameter refers to the 'Mech's maximum unassisted running speed (no MASC, TSM, etc.)
- If a 'Mech does not have MASC, completely remove the bolded, violet parameter.
- If a 'Mech does not have Triple Strength Myomer (TSM) completely remove the bolded green parameter
- If a 'Mech does not have jumpjets, completely remove the bolded, orange parameter. If a 'Mech does have jumpjets, list the jump jet brand name - not the jump distance - in this field.
- For the image field, just the name of the image is sufficient. e.g., Example.jpg, Example.png, etc.
- for the production year field include the date only - do not include a citation.
- For the year reference field, add the canon source reference citation that confirms the date placed in the production year field.
|speed with MASC=
|speed with TSM=