Touring the Stars: Bob
- Devlin Stone's Origins Revealed
- BattleTech Is Coming In April!
- Blaine Lee Pardoe Provides Fascinating Look At “Twilight Of The Clans” Origins
- Year of Battle Armor: Unit 1 - Corona Heavy Battle Armor
- Community Outreach - Interview With Brent Evans, Lead BattleTech Developer At Catalyst Games
- Read more →
|Touring the Stars - Bob|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian|
|Primary writing||Herbert A. Beas II (Writing and Editing)|
|Cover artwork||David Kerber-(Design)|
|Illustrations||Ray Arrastia (Maps), David Kember (Maps), Patrick Wynne-(Maps), Aaron Pollyea Original the Arcturus Map|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||April 1st, 2016|
|Era||Dark Age Era|
|Series||Touring the Stars|
|Preceded by||Touring the Stars: Bone-Norman|
|Followed by||Touring the Stars: Manassas|
Touring the Stars: Bob (shorted as TtS:Bob) is the fourth in a series of supplement Sourcebooks designed to detail worlds featured in Battletech Universe. The book is part of a series of in-universe profiles of articles written by Professor Bertram Habeas, in his series of books collectively known as Touring the Stars. In this book, Mr. Habeas writes up the world of Bob (originally known as Dunklewälderdunkleflüsseschattenwelt), which reveals its entire history from founding to the collapse of its civilization in wake of the Amaris Crisis, to its current situation during the early part of the Early Republic Era, or better known as the Dark Age era.
This book marks the beginning of a PDF web exclusive product produced by Catalyst Game Labs to utilize for both players using the A Time of War RPG rules and provides a campaign information for players using the Total Warfare series of books as a backdrop for their game.
|“|| It is a shadow world of dark woods and darker rivers, and so was it named—Dunklewälderdunkleflüsseschattenwelt. Alien predators roam the land, seas and air, named for creatures of folklore, while survivors of the once proud settlements eke out an meager existence. Dunklewälderdunkleflüsseschattenwelt suffered during the Succession Wars as many planets of the Inner Sphere did, but as detailed in Touring the Stars: Bob, the beginning of the end was unwittingly initiated by a vote to change the planet's name...
Touring the Stars is a whistle-stop tour of the universe! Every system and planet where mankind treads in the BattleTech universe has a story, for those with the drive to explore it. Take a tour of the stars humanity now calls home, experience awesome new worlds, immerse yourself in the local civilization, and prepare to do battle in exotic locales.
- Atlas - History of Bob
- A Time of War Seed (RPG Tracks)
- IT SEEMED LIKE SUCH A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME!
- YOU’RE NOT FROM AROUND HERE, ARE YOU?
- Rules Annex
- Optional Rules
- BOB’S FLORA AND FAUNA
- BOB’S CHILDREN
- VALDVICT (Plant)
- NACHZEHRER (Bird)
- GEFERLIXING (Reptile)
- Bob Map
- Four page BattleForce 2 map of Bob
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Touring the Stars - Bob lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- Touring the Stars: Bob is also intended as a subtle April Fools joke, though the entire supplement is considered canon. Also, this is the first product released on the first day of April (with intentional humor) as a product for purchase, rather than free.