- Did You Know? - Fan made TRO 3028 is better than the originals!
- BattleTech Technology - Today!
- Someone did the math on how many 'Mechs you kill in MechWarrior 3
- A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs: Empyreal's prtNspz - Full Interview
- Unstoppable: A chat with MechWarrior Online Champs, Empyreal's prtNspz
- Read more →
Why I'm here
I've been a fan of BattleTech for fifteen years. My Christmas "wish lists" consist mostly of BattleTech products. Though my introduction to BattleTech was through the Clans (MechWarrior 2), I usually play as Inner Sphere factions (mostly the Federated Suns or Federated Commonwealth).
I use the HeavyMetal series of programs to make custom and modified units. Not only is it fun to use the units in games, but it's a good way to kill time. I found this site when I started looking for an easier way to remember where various components were produced.
What I do
Honestly, I don't plan out ahead of time the things that I want to write about. If I see something that needs doing (like the Federated Industries page) or I think would be a cool idea (such as making the Unseen and Reseen into categories) then I do it. A lot of my time seems to be spent making redirects. I hate when I search for something and I'm off by a character or two (or even a space) and I figure I can't be the only person annoyed by that.