1st Robinson Chevaliers
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|First Robinson Chevaliers|
|Unit Profile (as of 2765)|
|Parent Formation||Robinson Chevaliers|
The First Robinson Chevaliers were the oldest unit within the brigade and could trace their roots back through the earlier Vale Rangers brigade of the Terran March Principality of the Federated Suns. Established in 2540 with the demise of the Vale Rangers in the aftermath of the Davion Civil War, the First would be an active part of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns throughout the remainder of the Age of War and the formation of the Star League.
Whereas many units were deactivated after the Star League Council issued the Council Edict of 2650 the First remained an active unit; the end finally came for the First almost two hundred years after the regiment formed, when the bulk of the regiment was destroyed fighting against Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery forces during the War of Davion Succession. The few survivors of the First opted to disband the regiment and retire the regimental colors, passing the distinction of being the oldest active regiment in the brigade to their sister regiment, the Third.
The First's colors didn't remain inactive for long, however; First Prince John Davion ordered the creation of the Thirty-first Robinson Chevaliers in 2739, ten years after the disbandment of the First, and the Thirty-first were honored to take up the colors and mantle of the Round Table.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Robinson Chevaliers|
- Field Report: Federated Suns 2765, p. 16, "Robinson Chevaliers"