Field Report 2765: AFFS
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Field Report 2765: AFFS|
|Development|| Herbert A. Beas II |
|Primary writing|| Joel Bancroft-Connors |
Øystein Tvedten (Strategic Assistance)
|Cover artwork||Ray Arrastia (Design & Layout)|
|Interior artwork|| Jason Vargas (Evolved Faction Logos Design) |
Øystein Tvedten (Map)
Matt Plog (WarShips)
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||February 24th, 2014|
|Series||Field Report 2765 PDFs|
|Preceded by||Field Report 2765: DCMS|
|Followed by||Field Report 2765: FWLM|
Field Report 2765: AFFS is the third of a series of PDF-exclusive sourcebooks used to highlight various military powers of the Inner Sphere on the eve of the Star League Civil War. Field Report 2765: AFFS details the state of the military for the Federated Suns as of 2765 and is presented as an in-universe overview provided to the Star League Defense Force Commanding General, Aleksandr Kerensky, from General Aaron DeChavilier; further detail puts the report in the context of a SLDF intelligence document reissued as a briefing note and intelligence document in the late thirty-first century for the units of the Republic Armed Forces, the military of the newly-formed Republic of the Sphere.
|“|| Gathering Forces...
In 2765, the Star League Defense Force was the greatest military ever assembled, unparalleled in numbers and technological prowess—but it was not alone. The House Lords and the rules of the Territorial States in the Periphery each amassed armies of their own. While none of these powers alone could challenge the sheer size and might of the SLDF, each stood ready to defend their own interests against the avarice of their neighbors.
2765 Field Report: AFFS describes the state of House Davion’s Federated Suns just before the events described in Historical: Liberation of Terra (Part 1), including the overall military and logistical condition of one of the Great Houses that would eventually survive the collapse of the Star League and face a new age of endless war.
Table of Contents
- How To Use This Book
- Federation Overview
- Strategic Update
- Goals of the State
- Logistical Status
- Academies and Command Centers
- Infrastructural Integrity
- Avalon Hussars
- Arcadian Cuirassiers
- Ceti Hussars
- Davion Brigade of Guards
- Robinson Chevaliers
- Syrtis Fusiliers
- Tancredi Loyalists
- Federated Suns March Militias
- 2765 AFFS Rules Annex
- Armed Forces of the Federated Suns Deployment Map, 2765
- Field Reports 2765 series are noted for lacking table of content found usually previous full sourcebooks but in common with the earlier Field Report series. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- It should be noted there have been misnaming with the titles of the Field Report 2765 series, which have been plagued with confusion on the correct spelling of the book. Having their year book the covers being displaced usually behind name of the nation the book is covering. Battlecorp continues mislabel FR2765 books as seen above in Publisher Information section.